EBook Library provides a growing number of eBooks. To read EBL books you have to login with your LUT User Account.
Notice that you can download Ebook Libary books and read them offline after you have open the e-book online.
In order to download e-books you have to download free programme Adobe Digital Editions to your computer. More information: http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html
Current members of the faculty, researchers and other staff of the Licensee (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis), registered library patrons and individuals who are currently studying at the Licensee's institution.
No access for walk-in users.
The licensee may allow authorised users to:
- access the licensed material via the secure network in order to search, retrieve, display and view the lisenced materials
- electronically save items taken from the licensed material (subject to the use of valid access credits)
- the printing limit depends on the book. In the book's item info on the Adobe Digital Editions, you can find information on whether or not you are allowed to print or copy the book.
The authorised users may not:
- Sell or re-sell or permit others to sell or re-sell the Licensed Material without our prior written consent;
- Remove, obscure or modify copyright notices, acknowledging text or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear;
- alter, adapt, convert or modify the Licensed Material or the format in which it is provided, or make any attempt to do the same, (including, but not limited to, undertaking any act which alters or circumvents (or has the effect of altering or circumventing) any digital rights management protocols applied to the Licensed Material) except where necessary to comply with any applicable law;
- Display or distribute any part of the Licensed Material on any electronic network (including the internet) or any other distribution media;
- Systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Licensed Material for any purpose other than as explicitly permitted by us in writing;
- Publish, distribute or make available any of the Licensed Material or works based on the Licensed Material or works which combine it with any other material, other than as permitted by us in writing.
Remote access allowed through the Institution's secure network.