JSTOR is a fulltext database in the fields of social sciences, arts and business.
Arts & Sciences I collection: 118 titles, includes journals in economics, history, political science, and sociology, as well as fields in the humanities and social sciences.
The licensed material may be used by authorized users of the subscribing organization: students, members of staff and faculty plus walk-in users.
The material may be used for the purposes of study, teaching and research.
Authorized and walk-in users may
- browse, search and retrieve the licensed material
- print or electronically save parts of the material
Authorized users may also:
- distribute single copies of individual items of the licensed material in incidental and non-systematic manner in print or electronic form to colleagues whether authorized users or not, for the purposes of scientific research and communication. Licensed material may not be incorporated into an unrestricted database or website.
- incorporate articles included in the Licensed material in academic works provided that such articles are not included in a repository separate from the academic works
- display, download or print trademarks, logos and screenshots of the material for the purpose of internal marketing or for training
- link to the licensed material from their web sites.
- use licensed material for any commercial use
- use Licensed material in a manner that would infringe the copyright therein
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the Licensed material
- copy, download, or attempt to download an entire issue or issues of a journal or substantial portions from the Licensed material
Authorized users (current students, members of faculty and staff) are allowed remote access to the licensed material by logging into the secure network of a consortium member organisation.