Includes essential science indicators such as journal article publication counts for institutions and researchers, total citation counts and cites per paper scores. Essential Science Indicators index approximately 10 million articles in over 11,000 journals
For each Client, the faculty, students, researchers, staff, outsourced faculty and/or staff in their performance of services for and on behalf of the Client only, and retired members of faculty and researchers (provided they are of Finnish retirement age and retain an affiliation with Client) of that Client and walk-in patrons of the Client.
For the purpose of education, teaching, distance learning, private study, retrieving information and research and for the purpose of research evaluation:
- view the Databases and Data for the purpose of performing Searches;
Users may not
- copy, duplicate, reproduce, translate into any language, or in any way reproduce any part of the Products;
- distribute or transfer the Products, or any portion thereof, in any form (printed, electronically relayed, posted to public list services or bulletin boards, or magnetically stored), except in the manner described above
- access the source code, data algorithms or other aspects of the Products that are not displayed to Users in their authorized use of the Products;
- reverse engineer, de-compile, translate, modify, distribute, broadcast, disseminate or create derivative works from the Products or otherwise use the Products (or any portion or derivation thereof) in any product or service;
- alter, obscure, remove, interfere with or add to any of the trade marks, trade names, markings or notices, including, but not limited to, copyright notices, affixed to or contained in the Products or any Updates included at the time such Updates are delivered to a Client;
- create subsets or derivative databases from the Databases, except as required to fulfill the usage as defined above; or publish or otherwise disseminate Search Results for commercial use or sale.
While remote access is permitted for the faculty, students, researchers and staff of the Client, remote access to the Database by members of the public (walk-in patrons) is not permitted.