Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Description - LUT
Energy and technology English
Energy and technology German
Description - LAB
All MOT Kielipalvelut -dictionaries
The licensed material may be used by authorized users of the subscribing organization: students, members of staff and faculty plus walk-in users.
The public library authorized users include library staff, library cardholders plus walk-in users on library premises.
The material may be used for the purposes of study, teaching and research.
Authorized and walk-in users may
- browse, search and retrieve the licensed material
- print or electronically save parts of the material
- distribute items of the licensed material in print or electronic form to other authorized users
- distribute single copies of individual items of the licensed material in incidental and non-systematic manner in print or electronic form to colleagues whether authorized users or not, for the purposes of scientific research and communication
Authorized users may also:
- incorporate portions of the licensed material in printed or electronic course packs and reference lists.
- display, download or print trademarks, logos and screenshots of the material for the purpose of internal marketing or for training
- link to the licensed material from their web sites.
- copy, download, or attempt to download an entire or significant portions from the Licensed material
- use licensed material for any commercial purposes
Authorized users (current students, members of faculty and staff) are allowed remote access to the licensed material by logging into the secure network of a consortium member organization.
Walk-in users and public library users are not allowed remote access to the licensed material.
Tunnusten luominen (lut.fi, student.lut.fi. lab.fi ja student.lab.fi -sähköpostiosoitteilla):
1. Mene osoitteeseen www.sanakirja.fi/korkeakouluille.
2. Valitse organisaatiosi valikosta ja syötä organisaatiosi antama sähköpostiosoite.
3. Klikkaa sähköpostiisi tullutta linkkiä.
4. Aseta salasana tilillesi, jotta pääset kirjautumaan palveluun kaikilla laitteillasi, missä vain.