RefWorks is a web based bibliographic management tool.
Use of the service is permitted to authorised users (current students, members of the staff and faculty) and walk-in users of the Customer.
Customer authorised Users and Walk-in Users may:
- electronically save bibliographies for research and scholarly purposes.
- print off single copies of bibliographies for research and scholarly purposes
Only Customer Authorised Users may:
- download, share and store information from bibliographic databases and other
- allow their Authorised Users to use the Service from RefWorks’ server via the Secure Network.
- allow their Walk-in Users to use the Service from the server at computer terminals within their Library Premises.
Customer shall not duplicate, distribute, sell,
commercially exploit, create derivative works from, reverse compile or otherwise
make available the Service to any third party.
Bibliographic databases and other sources may be
copyright protected. Customer should check with the appropriate database
provider(s) to ensure compliance with any restrictions such provider(s) may impose.